Welcome to the online application facility for the School Party Travel scheme.
*calls provided by bt will be charged at up to 5p per minute. mobile and other providers' charges may vary and are likely to cost more.
- You should regularly review the Terms and Conditions for the scheme.
- You will now receive your tickets via email so make sure you enter a valid email address when you apply. If you have not received your tickets 4 working days before the date of travel, you must phone the School Party Travel Team on 0343 222 1000.
- Stations or Tram stops may be unavailable if they are undergoing station improvements. Visit https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/#stations-status for up to date station closure information.
- During periods of high demand, we may have to refuse applications if there are too many school groups travelling.
- You must apply online at least 14 days in advance of the date of travel, or 21 days in advance if applying by paper application form.